As the name suggests, this spacious family sized tent comes in a one-man sized package.
Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
Our first group tent with ample space for 3 adults or a young family of 4, including everyone's gear, the SuperLight Tipi is a practical, lightweight and high performing tent fitting easily into most rucksacks.
This lightweight family sized tent - offering comfort and style in equal measures - packs down to an incredibly small size, weighing in at under 2kg (excluding pole).
Perfect also for bike tourers, Scouts, festival-goers and road-trippers alike!
Waterproof & ventilated
Consisting of a single-layered body, and separate floor, the DD SuperLight Tipi needs only a central adjustable pole (included) to raise the centre, and 19 pegs (27 included) to attach the tent floor/peg out the sides - allowing it to be quickly and easily set up even by one person.
Includes a one piece adjustable support pole (max. height of pole is 220cm).
Note: Tipi height should be set approx 200cm (depending on pitch of ground, can be adjusted between 190cm - 210cm).
L: 300cm, W: 300cm, H: 200cm
Packed size just 39cm x 10cm x 10cm (excluding pole)
- Suitable for 3 adults or family of 4 (plus plenty of space for rucksacks)
- Made from single-layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU coating throughout
- Taped seams
- Includes a one piece aluminium support pole - max. size is 220cm
- Removable waterproof groundsheet
- Zippered entrance which can be rolled up and fastened out of the way
- Small air vents (3) to increase air flow and prevent condensation
- Adjustable top vent cover for good air circulation
Recommended accessories: (Not Included)
Nato Green Mini Line-Loks
Solo or Double Mesh Liner